Terms & Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions with the written permission of Secret Affair. Secret Affair neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Secret Affair.
2. Whilst Secret Affair uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, it makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Secret Affair assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Secret Affair nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Secret Affair also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Secret Affair. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and Trademarks of Secret Affair and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Secret Affair or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Secret Affair will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. Although Secret Affair may from time to time monitor or review postings and the like on the Site, Secret Affair is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Secret Affair will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Secret Affair to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
7. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Secret Affair and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. Secret Affair reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Secret Affair defence of such claim.
8. The Site is controlled and operated by Secret Affair, from its offices in the United Kingdom. Secret Affair makes no representation that materials in the Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations and other countries. Those who choose to access the Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and English law shall apply, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or Secret Affair, bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in either the Courts in England and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by Secret Affair.
Secret Affair may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Delivery & Dispatch
We aim to dispatch all order within 72 hours of your order.
All items should be well packaged and returned to us in the same condition they arrived no later than 14 days after delivery. For returns please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
Data will be used by us to help us process your order, notify you of important changes to our website and inform you about our products, services, promotions and special offers. If you do not wish to receive such information you can un-subscribe at any time by sending us an email. We will not disclose your information to any third parties.